Your new favorite cocktail is here! Introducing the Vodka Lemon Summer Spritzer.
This amazing summer cocktail was a fun idea in collaboration with Casey of The Styled Southerner (Stacey‘s daughter, and Courtney‘s sister). It is perfect to sip poolside, or at a patio dinner with friends and family. It is light, refreshing, and has the perfect amount of lemon for all of our fellow lemon drink connoisseurs.
What You Need to Create this Vodka Lemon Summer Spritzer
With only 2 ingredients (yes, you read that right), this beverage is hands down the easiest summer drink you can create.
- Sanpellegrino® Limonata – Available at most grocery stores
- Vodka – We like to use Tito’s as our every day Vodka, but any Vodka will work for this recipe
What we love about this drink (besides how easy it is) is that you can easily make a single serving, or allow everyone to ‘customize’ their drink with their own can (how much Vodka they prefer, any additional garnishes they may want, etc). This drink also typically comes in a pack of 6, so there is plenty for sharing.
Creating this cocktail is incredibly easy. Simply pour a can of chilled Sanpellegrino® Limonata in a glass, add your Vodka, stir, and enjoy! If you enjoy ice, you can also add a few cubes in. No fancy barware needed!
Looking for more great drink recipes? Try our Espresso Martini.Print
Vodka Lemon Summer Spritzer is a light, refreshing, and incredibly simple drink that everyone will love.
- 1 can of Sanpellegrino® Limonata
- 1.5 – 3 ounces of Vodka (Adjust to your preferences)
- Pour 1 can of chilled Sanpellegrino® Limonata into a glass.
- Add Vodka. Adjust amount to your personal preferences.