Do you love the taste of warm cookies, but are looking for a cookie on the healthier side? Introducing The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies you will ever make!
You have probably tried your hand at making Chocolate Chip cookies the “traditional” way (lots of butter and sugar.)
We wanted a cookie that felt a little less buttery while still being just as fluffy and delicious.
How to Make Healthier Cookies
In order to make these cookies a bit healthier, we include less butter and adjust the ratio of brown sugar to regular sugar. The result? A super soft and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie.
How to Properly Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
The cooking time (10 minutes) is key to giving these cookies their perfect consistency. Leaving them on the hot pan and then transferring to Wax Paper gives the fluffy middle and chewy edges that everyone knows and loves!
What Ingredients You Need
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Himalayan Salt
- Raw Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Eggs – Make sure they are room temperature
- Chocolate Chips
- Butter – Be sure your butter is softened
- Parchment Paper and Wax Paper – This makes baking and storage a breeze.
We created this recipe in conjunction with The Styled Southerner. Check her out for the cutest fashion & lifestyle blog!Print
Introducing The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies you will ever make! This recipe makes a super soft and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie with a healthier twist.
- 2 ¼ cups of All-Purpose Flour (do not pack)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- A dash of Salt (Himalayan)
- ½ cup Raw Sugar
- ¾ cup of packed Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 2 large Eggs (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups of Chocolate Chips
- 1 stick of softened Butter at room temperature
- Parchment Paper and Wax Paper
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Combine Flour, Baking Soda and Salt in a medium size bowl and mix it together.
- Add Butter, Vanilla Extract, Sugars, and Eggs in the same bowl as the flour mixture until creamy beating well. Add the Chocolate Chips continue to beat until thoroughly mixed, dough will be thick.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper being careful not to have the parchment paper hang off the sides of the cookie sheet.
- Scoop Cookie Dough onto baking sheet (heaping tablespoon of dough).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and leave cookies on pan for 1 minute to cool.
- Slide the Parchment Paper off the baking sheet. Transfer cookies to wax paper until completely cooled.