If you are looking for a quick and easy side dish, our Oven Roasted Herb Potatoes are for you! With only around 10 minutes of prep time, these roasted savory Red Potatoes will be the perfect addition to any dinner.
The secret to these irresistible red potatoes? The easy to create seasoning blend. Even better, store bought seasonings work great. We use 7 seasonings you probably already have in your spice cabinet:
Ingredients for your Seasoning Blend
- Dried Basil
- Dried Thyme
- Dried Oregano
- Dried Rosemary
- Dried Sage
- Garlic Powder
How to Create Oven Roasted Herb Potatoes
To create your oven roasted potatoes, cube your red potatoes. Pour the Avocado Oil over the potatoes. Stir, coating all of the potatoes.
Next, mix all of your dry seasonings together in a small bowl. Sprinkle the potatoes with the dried herbs and stir well.
Finally, place your greased 10 x 12 casserole dish in the oven. Once you can pierce the potatoes with a fork and they are tender, pull them out of the oven and enjoy!Print
These irresistible Oven Roasted Herb Potatoes are a savory side dish tossed in the perfect seasoning blend.
- 3 lbs of Red Potatoes, cubed
- ⅓ cup of Avocado Oil
- 2 teaspoons of dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon salt (adjust to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried Sage
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, spray a 10 x 12 casserole dish with non stick spray.
- Put the cubed potatoes in the casserole dish. Pour the Avocado Oil over the potatoes and stir coating all of the potatoes well.
- Mix all of the dry seasonings together in a small bowl and sprinkle the potatoes with the dried herbs. Stir well.
- Place the casserole dish in the oven. Stir well every 15 minutes scraping the sides and bottom to prevent sticking. Once you can pierce the potatoes with a fork and they are tender, then pull them out of the oven (45 minutes to 1 hour). Stir well and enjoy!
Keywords: Oven Roasted Potatoes, Roasted Potatoes, Oven Roasted Baby Red Potatoes, Herb Potatoes