Easy French Toast is the perfect balance of delicious and healthy for the ideal start to any morning.
- Loaf of Sourdough bread
- 2 Eggs
- 4 cups of Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- Powdered Sugar or your favorite Maple Syrup
- Non-Stick Avocado Spray
- 1–2 tablespoons of Butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, crack your two eggs and beat well. Pour in your Almond Milk and Vanilla Extract. Whisk together until well combined
- Spray a heavy-duty frying pan with your non-stick spray. Add 1 tablespoon of butter, and on medium heat, melt your butter.
- Once your butter is melted, dip a piece of your sourdough bread into your Almond Milk mixture until well coated and place in your pan.
- Sprinkle your cinnamon on your bread. When the bread is lightly browned, flip the bread over and cook until a light golden brown
- Continue to do the same with the rest of the bread slices.
Keywords: French Toast, Easy Breakfast