Our Creamy Whipped Feta Dip has a smooth texture with a savory flavor. With clean ingredients and little effort, this dip is perfect.
- 8 oz block of Feta
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 cloves minced Garlic
- 5 to 6 tbsps Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Dried Dill
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Lemon Zest, freshly grated
- 2 tbsps Chopped Pistachios, optional
- Pita Bread, optional
- Add your Feta, Sour Cream, and Greek yogurt in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, add the minced Garlic to 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes on low heat, until fragrant. Set aside, and cool for 5 minutes.
- Add all your dry ingredients to your food processor or blender except your Red Pepper Flakes and Pistachios. Carefully spoon your Garlic with a slotted spoon and add to your Feta mixture. Mix in the food processor until well blended. If you want your dip to be creamier, add the Olive Oil left in the pan a teaspoon at a time until you get the desired consistency.
- To serve, carefully spoon the dip into a bowl. Create a channel with a small spoon on the top of your dip and drizzle the remaining Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle the dip with your Red Pepper Flakes and Pistachios.
- (Optional) Brush the Pita bread with Olive Oil and cut into triangles. Bake at 170° for 2-3 minutes. Serve warmed.
Keywords: Dip, Entertaining, Feta