The Espresso Martini blends the intense aroma of freshly brewed Espresso with smooth Vodka, coffee liquor, and a hint of sweetness.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Espresso Coffee
- 1 oz Coffee Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- Chill the martini glass: Place a martini glass in the freezer for a few minutes to chill it, or run it under cold water.
- Brew and chill the Espresso: Prepare a shot of Espresso or a strong coffee. Allow the coffee to cool completely before preparing your cocktail. To speed up the chilling process, place your coffee in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the cocktail shaker: Fill a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice cubes.
- Add the ingredients: Pour the Vodka, freshly brewed and chilled Espresso, coffee liqueur, and simple syrup into the shaker. Adjust the amount of simple syrup to your desired sweetness level.
- Shake vigorously: Firmly secure the shaker lid and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds. The aim is to mix the ingredients and create a frothy texture.
- Strain and pour: Remove the lid from the shaker and strain the cocktail into the chilled martini glass. The strainer will catch the ice and any coffee grounds, ensuring a smooth and clean pour.
- Garnish: Add three coffee beans on top of your cocktail.
- Serve and enjoy: Serve the Espresso Martini immediately while it’s still chilled and frothy.
Keywords: Espresso Martini, Espresso, Coffee